Eppendorf Research® Plus 8-Channel and 12-Channel Pipette
The ultra light pipette that delights your hand
The Eppendorf Research plus mechanical pipette combines about 60 years of innovation in liquid handling and is one of the most commonly used pipettes in the world. It provides you with one of the safest and most ergonomic pipettes available today. The Research plus microliter pipette protects the health of our customers during their daily work in the laboratory. It has pioneered the renowned Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept® and thus reduced the strain on hand and arm during pipetting essentially. The Research plus is the pipette family with the lowest weight and lowest operation forces in the Eppendorf product families. Lower operation forces can only be reached with our Eppendorf electronic pipettes. Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as multi-channel pipette options with 8, 12, 16 and 24 channels.
It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing – to know you are working with one of the most advanced pipettes in the world. A spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display – and all that in an ultra light, fully autoclavable pipette: That is the Eppendorf Research plus pipette.
The Research plus mechanical pipette was accoladed with the Bronze “Seal of Quality”. These seals are given to the top 0.1 % of products used in laboratories that have continually received the highest user review ratings. The award is praised as providing “invaluable” insights for scientists and intends to help them choose the ideal laboratory product for their working environment
Features of the Research® Plus include:
- Air-cushion pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Volume adjustment: only a few turns to reach your desired volume
- Control button: very low operating force, color indicates pipette volume, positioned for perfect ergonomics
- Ejector: very low operating force, positioned for perfect ergonomics
- Secondary adjustment display and opening: adjust your pipette to a liquid very different than water
- Eppendorf PerfectPiston™: ultra-light piston made of Fortron® (not in 2.5 µL, 10 µL, 5 mL and 10 mL pipettes)
- Quick connection clip: remove lower part easily (not in 5 mL and 10 mL pipettes)
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8, 12, 16 and 24 channel pipettes