For bulk inquiries, discounts for non-profit institutions, and special shipping request, please use the form on the bottom to contact us.
Pipetting on a microplate is highly attention-demanding as it requires constant memory and executive processes to keep track of the running progress down the column or across the row. It is not uncommon to make pipetting mistakes such as adding reagents / samples to the wrong well because of unexpected distraction, confused working memory, or visual errors. The consequences can be severe and irrevocable especially when working with rare samples and precious compounds, or for diagnostic and other applied purposes.
- High detection sensitivity
- Compatible with various plate types
- Compatible with single- and multi-channel pipette
- Built-in shaker for sample and reagent mixing
- Automatic data recording and easy log files reviewing
- Flexible pipetting angle 0-60° from vertical
- Repeated pipetting for e.g. PCR & ELISA preparations
- Plate partition and selection management
- Metal refrigeration module
In the box
- Pipette Genie - the main unit
- Adapter Block (for PCR plates and strip tubes)
- AC Adapter
- USB Adapter Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
Pipette Genie accommodates a variety of microplates that are commonly used in biological, biomedical, and pharmaceutical research laboratories. No special plates are needed to benefit from the convenience of Pipette Genie.
Check out the Compatibility Check page to make sure your plates are compatible with Pipette Genie.